Friday, May 31, 2013

June 3-7 Happenings

We have finally arrived at the last week of school. It has been another very successful and educational year for the instrumental music students at Graettinger-Terril. We have started another class of 5th graders on their path through music, traveled to Orlando, FL, attended state Jazz Contest, and received our second consecutive Division I Rating for our HS Concert Band to name a few of the many highlights. Some students I will see this summer for lessons and others I won't see until August. Thank you to you all for your hard work and I wish you all the best for a fun and safe summer. If you ever want to see me just come to a Rock the Roof at the Roof Garden in Arnold's Park on a Thursday from mid June to mid August and I will be at the soundboard. Feel free to email me anytime and I am proud of you all.

Sincerely,
Mr. Pedersen

No comments:

Post a Comment